The 9th Annual Stanford Navigating Spine Care is a three-hour live webinar highlighting best practices and innovations in spine care. This interprofessional and interdisciplinary CME activity is designed for primary care physicians, family medicine physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, pain specialists, and physical therapists.
Stanford faculty will discuss diagnostic principles, approaches to management, therapeutic treatments, surgical techniques and additional topics relevant to patients presenting with complex spinal disorders.
Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Evaluate, diagnose, counsel, manage and/or, when appropriate, refer patients who present with spine conditions.
- Incorporate current evidence-based treatment options for spinal conditions.
- Order and interpret diagnostic imaging for patients with spinal conditions
- Evaluate innovative techniques and approaches to caring for patients with spinal-related conditions
- Determine appropriate pain management strategies for patients with spine-related pain.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (2.75 hours), Non-Physician Participation Credit (2.75 hours)
For activity related questions, please contact
Meeting Planning Specialist
For CME general questions, please contact
Ph: (650) 497-8554