In response to the recent COVID-19 events, our organization has worked quickly to ensure that video visits enabled by Epic, are available to all providers across the organization.
- Configure provider scheduling templates to include both the new and return video visit types and block. Use the “Video Visits for Care Teams” document for step by step directions.
- Encourage staff (who haven’t already done so) to review the recorded WebEx: Video Visit Training 03-18-20 and review the attached PowerPoint and “Video Visits Tips for Care Teams” document.
- Contact the UHA education team if you’d like on-site at the elbow support. RCastellon@stanfordhealthcare.org Urgent request call 510.459.0891.
- Contact the UHA coding dl for any coding related questions: UHAcoding.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Megan Hoehn for any issues related to going live. She will log the ticket and coordinate follow up. MHoehn@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Leave all computers on overnight so that any missing software can be pushed to the computers.
Training materials can be accessed by clicking this link: https://shcconnect.stanfordmed.org/depts/uha/Pages/UHA–COVID-19-Video-Visit-Training.aspx
If you have questions, please contact:
- Software and Hardware Support: 650.723.3333
- On-Site End User Support: 510.974.8614
- Informatics Provider Education Team: 650.736.9617