The Stanford Health Care Physician Partnership Program invites you to participate in ACES, a foundational workshop designed to help clinicians advance their communication skills with patients, families, and colleagues.
- 8-hour workshop at no cost to participants
- Participants receive 7.0 CME Credit Hours
- 1:6 ratio of facilitators to participants
- Open to Physicians (Attendings & Trainees), Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants
- Workshops located at or near the Stanford University campus
What is ACES?
Developed in partnership with the Academy of Communication in Healthcare (ACH), ACES is a one-day relationship-centered communication course facilitated by ACH-Stanford certified faculty/staff. This workshop focuses on developing effective, empathic communication skills, and promises significant payoff in your patients’ experience and your professional satisfaction. Ultimately, this workshop will yield increased joy in your practice, decreased burnout, and enhanced relationships with patients, families, and colleagues.