UHA has joined many of the leading medical groups and health care systems across the nation in becoming a member of the American Medical Group Association (AMGA). We believe AMGA will be a useful resource as we work to create a premier integrated multi-specialty medical group distributed across the Bay Area. Please click on the link below so that you can take advantage of the resources AMGA offers, including their Group Practice Journal, which often has excellent articles about many of the challenges we face.
1) Start by clicking here and filling in the requested information.
2) Consider joining a Leadership Council – The AMGA Leadership Councils are networks of individuals in leadership positions within AMGA member medical groups. Council membership is complimentary for all eligible staff. To join, contact Joe DeLisle at (703) 838-0033 ext. 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There are currently councils available for the following positions:
- Human Resources
- CMO/Medical Director
- In-House or External Legal counsel
- Government Relations
3) Check out the upcoming meetings and events, including complimentary members-only webinars: AMGA Education and Meetings.
4) View the membership page for more information on programs and services.
5) Please contact email@example.com for any questions about membership benefits.