All medical professionals who have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic, both on the front lines and in all other contexts, and who are interested in mindfulness resources to help navigate these challenging times, are invited to register for a series of live (or later recorded) mindfulness practices led by leading experts:
- Jon Kabat-Zinn: May 19th, 10:30am EDT – Founder of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Zev Schuman-Olivier: May 29th, 1:00pm EDT – Harvard Medical School
- Kristin Neff: June 2nd, 12:30pm EDT – Leader in Self Compassion Research
- Frank Ostaseski: June 9th, 1:00pm EDT
- Susan Bauer-Wu: June 25th, 12:30pm EDT
The Awake Network is an online community that gathers around the world’s leading wisdom-teachers and thought-leaders on mindfulness, resilience, wisdom, strength, compassion, kindness, good humor, and impassioned living, making sure these teachings are available for free, so they benefit us all.