Ruben Alvero, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility) at Stanford University Medical Center, will be presenting via WebEx.
Date: June 23, 2020
Session Learning Objectives
- Describe indications for fertility preservation for medical reasons
- Understand the process and options for fertility preservation
- Discuss medical, financial and ethical issues regarding elective fertility preservation
- Be aware of conditions other than cancer in which to consider fertility preservation
Global Learning Objectives
- Develop strategies to collaborate with multidisciplinary health care providers to improve quality of life and outcomes for cancer survivors
- Utilize best practices to design customized health maintenance surveillance plans for cancer survivors
- Apply effective communication skills with cancer survivors about cancer recurrence, surveillance and health maintenance
When it is time, join the meeting here.
Meeting number (access code): 801 244 537
Meeting password: cc2103
The Stanford University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical
education for physicians.
The Stanford University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit
commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.