October 3, 2015
Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge – Stanford, CA
This CME activity seeks to fulfill the educational needs of primary care practitioners who manage patients with heart disease. The goal of the conference is to address identified clinical challenges, to update practitioners on the latest advances and best practices in cardiac care, and to assist practitioners in developing strategies to apply this knowledge to the diagnosis, treatment and/or referral of patients with Cardiovascular Disease.
Lectures with question and answer sessions will afford learners the opportunity to discuss practice dilemmas with expert Stanford faculty.
– EKG Review
– Anti-Xa Inhibitors in AF: Which and When?
– DAPT Duration After Stenting: How Long?
– The Watchman Device: A New Frontier in AF?
– Behavioral Cardiology
– Nutritional Supplements in Cardiology
– The Promise of Personal Devices in Healthcare