Provider Wellness Announcement
Our 2018 Comradery Project pilot was a resounding success, and we are currently registering groups for 2019. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive for the evening events that also showed a statistically significant improvement in professional fulfillment levels among participants. Last year, 116 providers participated and our goal this year is to increase participation to 150 providers.
Please follow these steps to participate in the program, which occurs monthly from February through July. We encourage you to form a group by the end of January, as the registration is due by February 8.
- “I was finally able to meet my colleagues in a non-work setting and see that they were going through many of the things I was.”
- “Having and excuse to get together and get closer to my colleagues and feel supported. I feel more connected to the team and care more about my work environment.”
- “I liked to hear how others have approached common work/life balance issues.”
- “Creates shared space to socialize and vent as well grow with exchange of ideas”
- “As a new employee, I found it really helpful to spend relaxing time with my colleagues which helps rejuvenate us after a long day. It allows us to relieve work stress.”
Enhancements to the 2019 program include:
The monthly reimbursement has been increased to $30 per provider/per month.
Multiple comradery groups can elect to combine their final meeting (July 2019) with other groups to allow a larger group of providers to connect at the end of the project (optional).
Please reach out to us with any questions.
Rachel Roberts, MD and Andrea Hausel, MPH, RDN