Provider Recruitment & Development
Stanford Health Care’s University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) is a network of board-certified primary care and specialty physicians located across local communities. Dedicated to improving availability, effectiveness, and quality of care provided to their patients, Stanford Health Care’s network of leading physicians are located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. At Stanford Health Care, our patients’ health is our number one priority. Our providers are nearby when you need them and can connect patients quickly and easily with Stanford Medicine’s world-renowned specialists, should they ever need their expertise.
In joining Stanford Health Care’s University HealthCare Alliance, providers will have the opportunity to offer their patients:
- More access throughout local communities
- True patient-centered care through shared knowledge, coordination and collaboration
- Direct connection to a wide range of specialists if needed
- Leading-edge technology, treatments, and clinical trials
- Seamless coordination of medical records, insurance, and authorizations
- Digital health tools to help patients manage their health care online and even communicate live with doctors electronically
Stanford Health Care’s dedication to outstanding health care and patient satisfaction is now made possible through partnering with local doctors.
Help assist our Recruitment and Development efforts by utilizing our UHA provider referral form. If you or your colleagues know of any physicians or groups interested in employment or affiliating with our network, please fill out the form below. Our team will ensure the privacy of the request and reach out to the listed parties in a timely manner.