Are you a provider in the East Bay looking to expand your otolaryngology referral network? Look no further! Our Diablo Valley ENT practice offers comprehensive and varied consultative clinical services for the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, head, and neck disorders. And they offer early appointments, guaranteed same-day access for new patients, and convenient locations in Walnut Creek and San Ramon.
Board-certified in otolaryngology—head & neck surgery, sleep medicine, and facial plastics—they provide specialized care for adult and pediatric patients for a range of conditions:
- General ENT (dizziness, sinusitis, ear pain, tinnitus, etc.)
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Nose and Sinus (deviated septum, chronic and acute sinusitis, nasal polyps)
- Facial Plastics
- Ear & Hearing (Meniere’s Disease, perforated eardrum, vertigo, eustachian tube dysfunction)
- Sleep Disorders and Snoring (including the Pillar procedure)
- Voice Conditions (laryngeal reflux and paralysis, spasmodic dysphonia, vocal cord nodules and polyps)
Additionally, their speech pathologist diagnoses and treats disorders of the voice and vocal cords, and their audiologists provide comprehensive hearing and balance testing including auditory brainstem response (ABR) and videonystagmography testing.
Learn more and join us for dinner and a discussion with our board-certified in otolaryngologists.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
6:30pm – 8:30pm
1333 N California Blvd • Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Dinner will be served
Abraham G. Hsieh, MD | Head and Neck Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, General Ear/Nose/Throat Specialist
Michael P. Murphy, MD, MPH | Head and Neck Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, General Ear/Nose/Throat Specialist
Timothy A. Scott, MD | Head and Neck Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, General Ear/Nose/Throat Specialist
online at: stanfordhealthcare.org/MDevents
or call 650.736.6555
Please RSVP by June 16, 2017